[LRflex] Re: M8's IR Problem Exploited

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 21:26:47 -0700

No argument....

I was worried at first... but the images I played with are pretty much spot
on when set on auto....

After all, you can always chimp to the perfect exposure ....

Frank Filippone
Red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I think setting the M8 to iso640 and Auto Exposure is a perfectly fine
Starting Point for delving into the Joys of Infrared Imagery. The "but"
being if it's done with the knowledge that it is a "Starting Point" and
there isn't a technological requirement to use those specific settings.