[LRflex] Re: ...M8 Photos & Infra-Red (for Ted)

  • From: keith.r.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:55:56 +0000

Hi guys,

Like most I hope Leica can sort this soon (along with the banding issue)
- with interest longer term in the 'R10'.

Any idea who makes the IR cut filters they plan to give to M8 buyers? The=

only one type I can identify as having zero loss are made by B+W and don'=
come cheap.

Having scanned the net there see to be quite a few people taking out the
IR blocking filters for 'scientific' use and an equal number needing bett=
er
IR blocking than the standard built in filters give.

Best regards
Keith