[LRflex] Re: ...M8 Photos & Infra-Red (for Ted)

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:09:29 -0800

At 23/11/2006, you wrote:
>Good morning,
>Thank you for the description,

You're welcome!

>  now I have a better idea of what I may see
>using this little beastie.;-)
>
>After all  the years of Leica touting "never put filters on Leica lenses"
>and now they're offering 3 free filters

Um... that would be 2 filters, Ted.  And not until February.

Personally, I like the M8's results, as is! I've had no problems with
colour, but I assume that regular users will come across them from
time to time.

Of course, in B&W, the IR can be a benefit.  Certainly, Henning Wulff
is looking forward to the B&W model, with extended IR, and has said
so, on the LUG!