[LRflex] Re: Lumix 45 - 200 zoom on the Pana G1 - some pictures

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:35:05 +0100

Hi Howard, thanks for sharing

This one
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lumix+45+-+200+Zoom/TouristphotoSFW.jpg.html
looks really fine in terms of contrast and colour - some of the others suffer from bad light - look hot and humid to me, I may be wrong , when the light is damped by the humidity rate and feeble sun, notwithstanding, pollution ?.
Yet, the tower looks fine too, so is the ferry,

Thanks for teasing me. I still haven't managed to see through the VF; no shop here has one with a loaded battery when they have scores on display, as if they had decided NOT to sell any ...
Amitiés
Philippe

H&ECummer wrote:

Hi Flexers.
I am trying to evolve our travel kit and have just bought the Lumix 45 - 200 zoom to be part of my wife's photo equipment arsenal. Esther will use the G1 and I will carry the Raytech adapter and then if my M8 packs up I can use Esther's G1 and she will revert to using the Canon G9 and we can keep on shooting:

Here are a few snaps of the Hong Kong harbour taken with the G1 and the 45 - 200 zoom.
It seems a sharp lens and the Vibration Control is very helpful.
Please enjoy.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Lumix+45+-+200+Zoom/

http://tinyurl.com/cwyexf

C&C always welcome