[LRflex] Lose hope all ye who enter here...

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:25:53 +0200

Dave Saalsaa mentioned the Tokina 12-24 lens,
at the weekend my missus (Interior Architect) decided it was time to
vist her favourite flower/decor shop again.
Hence the quote from The Count of Monte Christo (above the gate of the
Chateau d'If)
There are two things beginning with W that one should not take to a
place like this - Wife and Wallet! One W which came in usefule was the
Wide Tokina.
But this time we managed to get out with only a couple of floating
candles (only :-)  49 euros each). At least this gives me a reason to
blow some cash on photo goodies
again.
Welcoming dwarves (dwarfs)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3942_edited_2
The flower shop lady (a little hard to find)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3936_edited_2
Build your own Harem
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3929_edited_2
Floating Candle Centrepiece ( a copper trough filled with water,
floating candles about 50 euros each, and hydrangea flowers and some
other bits and bobs)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3939_edited_2
A Dining Room Idea
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3935_edited_2
More floating candles
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3934_edited_2

All shot with a Tokina 12-24, mostly at 12mm and wide open, Canon 20D at
ISO 800

Cheers
Douglas