[LRflex] Re: Looking at the camera

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:36:52 -0700

Walter,

Thank you for helping me visit this complex and sensitive subject. I appreciate
your sharing your experience and thoughts on the matter.

On reflection, I see there is no "bright line" between shoot and don't shoot,
which are mutually exclusive, and especially between show or don't show,
because each of those latter choices have endless variations. I agree with your
observation that the latter is where the dilemmas mostly arise.

As in many things, the old adage, "Let your conscience be your guide," seems to
apply when peering through the viewfinder.

All the best,

Bill