[LRflex] Re: London Blow out of Demo R lenses

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:30:12 +0200

Hi Howard,

with the DMR discontinued, and the D3 a 4/3 with lenses coming up and Oly =
compensation, who would still buy R lenses at a high price?

Maybe peple who had once had a dream and couldn't afford to pay for it, el=
se I can't see a future for them.

It may also mean that the next, stil to come Digital R shouldn't be full f=
ormat. Could even be the 4/3 type, who knows?  =

This might be a sorry turning of a wonderful page, but this is what life i=
s about I am afraid.

What do you think?

Yours
Phil...x