[LRflex] Re: List's opinion urgently sought for on

  • From: gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 04:21:27 -0400

Dear Phil, I have been following the prices of his lens on ebay and elsewhere.
The price on $300 is in my opinion very good. The usual range is $400 to $700.
You must check that there in no separation of the lens elements. Mine is a
prototype (1968) and has slight separation along the edge of the lens. As you
probably know the only lens is a cemented pair so when you look at the front
lens that is it. I have never noted degradation of the pictures. Also check the
filter slot for ware. If you have any other questions I can be reached off list
at gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sincerely, Dr. Furst in South Korea