[LRflex] Re: Lightroom 6 speed issue?

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 08:22:05 -0700

I changed nothing, so the speed difference is totally due to version 6 vs 5.
So, I guess the promised speed increase does not happen on all computers.

I hope I see a different story on my desktop at home when we get there in a few
weeks. It is an i7, 16GB RAM, 7200 RPM drive and a GPU.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson