[LRflex] Re: Life Size (unfortunately!!)

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:30:08 EDT

My son worked for this farm until last  year.

_http://www.lacrawfish.com/_ (http://www.lacrawfish.com/)    They sell lots=20
of crawfish to restaurants  all over the country.  The Fed Ex truck comes ev=
ery=20
day.

Here's a  couple of  shots of Adam at work.

_http://www.sonc.com/la_crawfish_farm.htm_=20
(http://www.sonc.com/la_crawfish_farm.htm)  =20

_http://www.sonc.com/paw2/crawfishtraps.htm_=20
(http://www.sonc.com/paw2/crawfishtraps.htm)  =20

In a message dated 7/17/2006 12:52:28 P.M. Central Daylight  Time,=20
rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sonny -

Thanks... that's what it  looked like to me; I guess I just thought that=3D2=
0=3D

y'all had 'em all down  your way.

Sometimes us Northerners can be quite clueless about certain  things...

Bob Palmieri

On Jul 17, 2006, at 12:34 PM,  SonC@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 7/17/2006  12:29:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/album446/Crusty_4707
>

>  You found yerself a genuine mudbug, or crawfish.  Tastes great,   in>=20
quantity.

Regards, =20
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com