[LRflex] Re: Leitax Nikon Conversion

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:35:42 +0100

H&ECummer wrote:

Good Mornin' Howard!

It looks as if the Leitax mounts are doing a great job!

Thanks for keeping us "up to speed" on the Leitax gear and enjoy your
"previously languishing" glass!

Thanks David,
Certainly it is better than having the R glass aging in the dry box.
And I am not fussing about if and when the R 10 is going to arrive! :-)

'If and when' reminds me of something; could we then pay for it in British euros? ;-)
Till then, I wish you all and your purses well.
Amitiés
Phx

Cheers
Howard