[LRflex] Re: Leitax

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:00:22 -0500

Axel Collier wrote:
Hi steve and charlie
thank you for your information.
Charlie ,
sorry but what do you mean with
"auto diaphragm"
My English is not perfect.
If you mean that i do not have metering, than i do not miss it to much. I am learning to use my AIS glass on my D40 too, so that should be doable for me. If i want fast results, i use my D40 + 35mm AF-s.Or my kit lens.
But maybe you mean something else ?
greetings, axel
Axel,
   For me it means that you can focus and compose with the aperture
wide open, and it closes down to the taking aperture at the
same time the mirror rises, and reopens afterwards.
   I didn't mean metering, I am used to a handheld meter.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein