[LRflex] Re: Leitax

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:32:49 +0100

Hi guys
I just wanted to share this good news with you that i got from Leitax today : i send the angenieux 70-210mm to him and he replied today : "Good news, I've machined a special mount for your lens, so there is nothing special to make to the lens, just screw the new Leitax bayonet :)
I've took pictures and will post the instructions for this lens in my site."
He said nothing about the price though ..
For the time being it will be used on my D40, i am very happy with it.
but i do hope to get a D700 next year or so. My skills need some training before i make the next "move". That should make the angenieux shine.
greetings, axel
by the way Doug : i like your pintail a lot.
and once again : thanks to everyone who took the time to react

----- Original Message ----- From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>