[LRflex] Re: Leimography with a Digilux....

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:50:29 -0800

Still got my Simma and I have the rings.  You could easily make new rings
from some black tagboard.  Who cares if they are not exactly f-4 or f-5.6 or
whatever.  Smaller is sharper, larger is less sharp.

Got to dig it out.  Don't think I have used it on my digital yet.  Used it
on both my Rollei SL-35 and later on my Leica R4.

Aram