[LRflex] Re: Leimography with a Digilux....

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:36:13 -0800 (PST)

Love them all, Xavier!
I have a Holga lens in Nikon mount that looks nowhere as good as these.
I have headaches using it.

If anyone ever wants to try a Holga lens on a Leica R mount, probably
Randy Smith at www.holgamods.com could make one -- if he can find a Leica R
t-mount.

I  have an early Lensbaby in Nikon mount but I am still not sold on it. Feels
like I need 3 hands to make it work well. It only cost $99 US then....

Some of you will remember the Sima Soft Focus plastic lens of 35 years ago.
I still have one but lost the water-house stop rings so I am stuck at f2.8.
I know that they came in Nikon and Penatx mounts, but....