[LRflex] Re: Leica's latest figures - WAS

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:44:43 -0400

Andy Wagner wrote:

How many on the DMR were deleted on the spot or after initial
review?--Where as the slide was filed away and kept
<<<

I make a lot more exposures with the DMR than with the SL, simply because I
can afford to.  The keeper rate is higher with the SL because of its
superior viewfinder, but I can afford a lot more mistakes with the DMR so
the total number of keepers from the R8/DMR is much higher.  My fantasy
camera has an SL viewfinder and DMR image quality.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Regards