[LRflex] Re: Leicanon exposure problems - now also 4/3 question

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:01:56 -0700

Aram Langhans metering problem:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Leicanon exposure problems - now also 4/3 question

Hi Aram,
I use the adapter with a 20D and set the metering to aperture and shoot away
with any number of lenses and no problem at all. But then I, like I believe
many others, shoot near to wide open 90% of the time.

I shoot baseball using the 280 and the 1.4 extender, it becomes a 400mm and
the frames are fine whether shooting RAW or JPEG.

Maybe you can get the sales people to loan you another body and try it to
see if you get the same results. If not and it's OK then you've found the
camera body is the problem.  Maybe?

ted