[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex Standard

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:06:24 -0500 (CDT)

Gary,
Yes, it's the f3.4 Super Angulon, which stick way into the camera.
And I think it is the same optically as the M version, and can be
used on an M with the R-to-M adapter.   I feel I was very lucky to
get this one, which is in mint condition and came with the chrome
21mm viewfinder, still in its box.
Robert