[LRflex] Re: Leica-R reviews

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:02:29 -0800

Douglas Herr wrote:

>My web hosting service recently moved my website to a new software package
>and the user names and passwords to my R reviews pages seem to have been
>left behind.  Those of you who have received user names and passwords,
>please test them and let me know if you're having trouble signing in.
>
>--
>Doug Herr

Right...as always, my friend. The small window which used to appear (and
which automagically inserted my unsername/password) no longer appears.
Just the page asking me to write to you for same.

Probably just what you didn't want to know!

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Leica Reflex Forum web-page: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm