[LRflex] Re: Leica sightings

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 02:12:07 -0400 (EDT)

Here is Korea the Canon DSLRs are very popular. I do see some Nikons and fewer
Sonys but they are vastly outnumbered by the more recent high end Canons. Many
of my Leica Club friends ( leicaclub.net ) use the Canon as a platform for
using Leica optics. Some have modified their Canons to use the 21 to 35
Vario-Elmar-R ASPH lens. They consider this a very contrasty lens and worth the
modification of the mirror for utilization on the 5D Mark 2 Canon. Sincerely,
George in Korea