[LRflex] Re: Leica of Pens; Parker Pelican MontBlanc etc. etc.

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 00:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

Actually
People are beginning to pay more for minty IBM clicky
keyboards with the snap-in letter overlays.
They just don't build them likethat anymore!
The Leica of Keyboards at least in the PC world!
Of course some of the high buck work stations had even
better sleeker and more solid keyboards. My old Apollo
dn300 keyboard still looks more space age than
anything out there today. The entire bottom cover was
aluminum plate and it tapered in on all sides. It was
truly something out of Starwars! Then ther was the
DN590 keyboard!
Javier

=== message truncated ===