[LRflex] Leica lenses for sale - Lower Prices!

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:14:49 -0800

I have decided to sell my 3-cam 21mm Super Angulon. (Not and easy decision!)

This is a user lens ... that is to say the finish is a wee bit worn, due nearly 40 years of use. But it has perfect glass and is mechanically superb. It is a superb image cutter, and a delight to use.... especially when your back is up against a wall or cliff!

Includes the lens, original front and rear caps and the matching snap-on lens shade.

And, I've lowered the price! Now, just $539, with original caps, and lens shade. PayPal OK.

More at: http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/wide.htm

I have also decided to part with my 3-cam 90mm Summicron.

Like the 21, this is a photographer's lens... not mint, as used well, these many years. But, the glass is perfect, as is it's mechanical operation. This lens has gorgeous bokeh and is probably the one I will miss the most.

No web page on this one, as yet. Email for photos, if interested. $549.00 with original caps AND B&W E55 UV filter. Paypal OK.