[LRflex] Re: Leica lens on Olympus adapters - revisited.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:02:26 -0700

At 03/06/2008, you wrote:
David Young wrote:
Charlie Falke wrote:

For those who own, or who are thinking of purchasing an Olympus E3 to back their Leica glass, may find this page most interesting. For others it will merely be a curiosity.

Either way, it's available at: <http://www.main.furnfeather.net/Links/OFC-1.htm>http://www.main.furnfeather.net/Links/OFC-1.htm

The Dandelion, which holds so much promise, just doesn't work - at least not with the E3!

Such a pity.

David,
   I'll keep my ears peeled for news of version 4.  Sometimes
the subject is flying very fast and a high shutter speed may make
IS less important than focus.  Does it work with the 330?  The 410?

Reports I've heard say it does work, so I can only assume it has worked with earlier Oly models. But, I have only the E3, so I cannot tell. And, because I live in such a small town, I do not know anyone else who owns and Olympus of any kind.

If you find out, do let us know, will you?