[LRflex] Re: Leica as a big player, was The DMR as a Collectible

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:32:33 EST

OK Guy's,
As a former fighter/attack pilot, I thought that CBU's were supposedly
"Inhumane & outlawed", of course don't drag up any relatively recent CNN video
footage of the current "Policing Action" occuring in Iraq. I recall seeing
footage
of B-52's at extreme low levels, dropping what I would construe as CBU's. I've
never seen a single bomb explode over and area of about a football field with
hundreds of "Mini" explosions.

Wait a minute, is that maybe one of the many reasons that the U.S. is
somewhat disliked????

Just a thought

Art

You know, I still have a fully functional Honeywell Pentax ES (in chrome!)
with a meter that is within a half stop of my Gossen Ultra-Pro!!