[LRflex] Re: [Leica] Yosemite Mist Trail

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leica Users Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:31:37 -0700

A few days before we got there last month, a 70+ year old man was swept over,
but they think, from various clues, that it was intentional, according to one
ranger and one talkative tram driver.  Last year we were there just after the
three people were swept over.  Dangerous place to go for a swim, indeed.

Aram