[LRFlex] Re: Leica SL metering

  • From: "Merritt, Robert" <Robert.Merritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:57:22 -0400

I've still got a stash of 625 mercury batteries and use them for the SL2.  But
the CRIS adaptor is tempting, if there's room in the battery compartment for it
-- I hear that's a problem with some SLRs.

The "dumb thread" may be short lived, but of course the Leicaflexes would be
diesel Benzes!  As for the Ms, maybe the 911s (air cooled models) -- great
performers, but not exactly cutting edge in terms of technology.  Flame away!

Nick

Confidentiality notice: The e-mail transmission and its attachments, if
any, are confidential and intended only for the use of particular
persons and entities.  They also may be attorney work product and/or
protected by the attorney-client privilege or other privileges.
Delivery to someone other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be
deemed to waive any privilege.  Review, distribution, storage,
transmittal or other use of the e-mail and any attachment by an
unintended recipient is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the named
addressee (or its agent) or this e-mail has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete the e-mail and its attachments.