[LRFlex] Re: Leica SL metering

  • From: "Robert Palmieri" <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:08:58 -0500

Gary -

DAG just converted both of my SLs as a matter of course while attending
to other things that needed attention.

In any case, both of my meters have been exemplary performers when
shooting Kodachrome and Velvia, among other transparency films.

Also, at the risk of opening up a dumb thread, my Ms have always seemed
rather Porsche-like to me, while the SLs do have a Benz vibe about
them...

Bob Palmieri

>>> ge_crocus@xxxxxxxxx 05/28/04 7:31 AM >>>
Hello all,

Seeing that alot of you reflex users are delighted
with your SL's as I am, did any of you have your meter
adjusted to accommodate for the newer S76 batteries?
OR is this not necessary?  I've always used a handheld
meter since I bring along a M3 with my SL.

PS: If they did decide to make a SL3 today, it would
probably be a Hermes Limited Ed to 10 units and cost
as much as a SL500 ;)

Gary

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm