[LRflex] Re: Leica R users

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:10:27 -0700

George,

"Adequate solution" is the translation of what was specifically said
by the Leica Chairman (I believe it was) a year or more ago when he
implied that the R users would not be abandoned, so the phrase has
become sort of a short hand for all of our expectations for what comes
next for the R users.

We are all waiting to find out what, exactly, he meant by those words.

Best,

Bill