[LRflex] Re: Leica R user list - 100930:13:08 Edition

  • From: James <jkfdesign@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:59:50 -0400

Thank you Doug - I can tell from how good your work is that I wouldn't be the
first to be in awe...and I am in awe of the shots.

I haven't seen anything from the 180mm Summicron-R APO, but I can't imagine it
renders anywhere near as well as this. I think you sold me on maybe just using
faster speed film where needed...

Sent from my iPhone