[LRflex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: M7 <photo-m7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:00:38 -0700

Charles,

Are you having trouble switching the adapter from lens to lens because
the adapter won't disengage properly? I've got the same problem with my
Novoflex adapter. The problem is the lock pin doesn't completely clear
the lens flange when pushed by the release lever. There is an alignment
problem which I'm about to solve by grinding down the pin with a Dremel
tool. I'll let  you know how this works.

John