[LRflex] Re: Leica R rumours?

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:17:32 +0200

R4s (35 PA Curtagon, 60 Macro Elmarit, 180 ApoTelyt)
M4 (50 Summicron and 21 f:3.4 Super Angulon)
Mini
Pradovit 250
Trinovid 10x40
Leitz black bag for M

1955-1975-1993 Leitz catalogue
Leica Neck keychain
Leica TShirt
Some M books
LFI subscriber since 1983

Maybe I'm missing something...

Looking for M3 built in March 1955
Would love R- f:6.8 400mm - Grenoble and M8

Do I need therapy? Think so.

Flavio

On 31/05/07, Ed Willoughby <ed_willoughby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A few:
>
> M3 (50 mm)
> Minilux
> CL (40 mm)
> R7 (24, 50, 135, 250 mm and 2x)
>
> Ed.
> Gary Pinkerton <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nothing like you guys, but, more gear than I actually have a need for:
> R8 x 2
> SL
> IIIc
> Mini II
>

> >From: Douglas Herr
> >To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [LRflex] Re: Leica R rumours?
> >Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 05:33:54 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
> >
> >I'd be curious to see how many of us have multiple Leicas like Alex and
> >Douglas.
> >
> >Mine:
> >
> >Leicaflex Standard x2
> >Leicaflex SL several