[LRflex] Re: Leica R Camera Shake by Model

  • From: "Dwight L. Brown" <freepistol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:29:50 -0600

I find that I like my Leicaflex SL, which is a different shape than almost
any other camera, I also hold my Canon EOS 1n well.  I Do not understand why
so many of the digital cameras have no body on the left side to grab on to.
My 30D has some, but there could be more.  The little P&S digi cams that
people like to hold at arms length using the screen to compose should be a
lot less steady than using whst ever rotten viewfinder it has.  I wonder if
I made a lead weight with a 1/4 20 thread, it would make any camera (as long
as the tripod socket is centered) steadier.  I think I remember a sort of a
gyroscope thing that could be used in a camera as well.

Dwight