[LRflex] Re: Leica R Camera Shake by Model

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:51:18 -0800 (PST)

Shoulder stock was never a problem for me. Just don't refer to the 560 & 400 as
"bazooka's in front of the TSA.(thank you wife:-). I usually get a what are
those. When I tell them "lenses" the comment is "Damnnn!"
Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx> wrote:  > Define "trouble" ;-)

> Probably not. What sets off the alarms is the unusual mass of metals
> in my carry-ons.
>
> Doug Herr

Doug,
I was thinking in terms of a TSA guy wondering where the rest of
the sniper's rifle was.
The metal content in the older Leitz lenses is a complete
shock for some of the techs looking at the X-ray machine. Often
they've never seen a camera or a lens with so much metal in it.

All,
Back on topic, has anybody any experience with a Steadycam, or a
Steadycam Junior?

--
Charlie Falke _____ /\
"One test result is worth | |/ `o
one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun 0 N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Regards
YXAndy