[LRflex] Re: [Leica] Leitz branches out, aims to crush competition. Here's proof!

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liste leica reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 23:07:04 +0100

Howard Ritter wrote:

A new "L" product, from the apparently heretofore unknown Drachenstein- Werk at Ruedesheim (a few miles from the Rhineland village of Oestrich- Winkel, where I lived the 3 best years of my life 30 years ago).

In these uncertain economic times, firms often broaden their product base to improve stability. Whatever it takes to remain firmly rooted, I guess. I'll drink to that!

Taken with my iPhone, a target of opportunity at the local building- supply/hardware/fine-foods market....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/iphone/

--howard

Wonderful !

I also found a table referring to sensor pixel count
http://www.vignobletiquette.com/info/lbelform.htm

Great trove Howard, thanks
Phxyz