[LRflex] Re: [Leica] IMG: PAW 46 - Phx - colour or BW? THANKS

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liste leica reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:25:16 +0100

Thanks to all, particularly to anyone who commented and explained their reasons. I now know why I felt the urge to try it BW - Nathan gave me a clue, special thanks to him. But I sure will also take other suggestions about contrast and light into account for both the BW and colour final versions

Thanks again for your kind help.
Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

Hi Philippe,

I prefer the B&W, I find the blue light behind the statue disturbing in the colour version.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.nathanfoto.com

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

On Nov 11, 2008, at 7:31 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Which do you think works (best?), colour or BW ?
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2oo8/?g2_page=5>

http://tinyurl.com/56grhc

TIA
Phx