[LRflex] Re: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers - Phx's -George

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:54:45 +0100

Le 18 févr. 11 à 19:16, George Lottermoser a écrit :

> On Feb 18, 2011, at 9:46 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
>
>> BW
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/FF-2011-Shadows-0500.jpg.html
>
> I actually prefer this version:
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/FF-2011-Shadows-0497.jpg.html
>

> seems to have more depth, drama (or mood) than the one you featured
> which seems a bit flat by comparison.
>
>> Colour
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/FF-Angie+at+the+park-0494.jpg.html
>
> love the delicacy and color
> not sure about the amount of "air" around the subject.
> I played around with a few crops
> and
> remain unsure

Me too George - I had some taken closer - I also tried to crop, and
settled for no crop as it was as I had perceived them, standing alone
in the middle of that lawn ...

Also agree about the BW crop - more to my own taste and I'm really
happy you were curious enough to click it ;-)

Thanks for your input

  Amitiés
Philippe