[LRflex] Re: [Leica] IMG: A cold day and winter tyres

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 23:59:54 +0200

Thanks for taking a look, George,
the office is amazing inside too - unfortunately it's
so piled high with stuff in there that it wouldn't be
possible to take a picture unless I get myself a
fish-eye lens and poke it through the door from outside
and hope that the camera does the rest - or maybe an
endoscope camera:-)

Of course it has all the typical accoutrements of a
mechanics workplace - girly calendars, empty beer cans,
overfilled ashtrays and the other typical tools of the
trade:-)

Cheers
Douglas