[LRflex] Leica Glass on G1 and D700

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:54:22 +0800

On 20 Mar 2009, at 1:06 PM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

Certainly a word here to clarify...I am looking at the photos asking
which set is optimal,most beautiful, technically finest, and of this I
don't think there is any doubt.  On the other hand I am not sure why,
and frankly I don't care, as I am interested in the images only.

As you know,  while I am attracted by great tools, I am not concerned
about the hardware, and I don't take photos to test cameras.

So I don't promote one or the other....the images that result are the
important thing,  they  speak for themselves...

I continue to be attracted by your ongoing and very beautiful photos,

Steve

Dear Steve,
Thanks very much for your kind words.
I do blush!