[LRflex] Re: [Leica] Diving in old archives..

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liste leica reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:27:24 +0200

Médenine for me Marc this time - you got those shadows and constrast perfect! The Gaudis of the desert in a way, but out of material necessity, amazing ! As you know I was there too - décidemment :-D - but found the contrast so harsh (however beautiful it was) that it beat the Contax cell without my noticing it - the result was really disappointing - yours are splendid !

Keep digging Marc, we want more
Amitiés
Philippe

Marc Dufour wrote:

I'm still diving in old files, a potpourri with some nice surprises, about:

landscapes: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscape+VII/
architecture: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Others+V/Medenine.jpg.html
people: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/People+IX/Midoun.jpg.html

I hope you like it. C&C welcome.