[LRflex] Re: Leica Digilux 3 or Panasonic DMC-L1

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:02:53 -0700

I have the current 2.8 Pan/Leica Vario Elmarit lens already...

I only would consider the body, if I can get it alone.... at the very right (ie low) price...

Steve

On Sep 28, 2007, at 11:59 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Mine?

:-[

The L1 is now CHEAP , well, considering you get the Vario-Elmarit into the bargain BTW, you'd better rush as the L10 is due in November in Europe and is offering a "down graded" D vario as they might no longer offer 2.8. but a mere 3.5 or darker one.
Contact me off-list for details.

Salud from Porto ( Friday night is the Port night, well once in a while ;-) )
Amitiés
Phil...x

PS - I did like the latest post of the two young ladies - so cute they are.

Steve Barbour wrote:

I am considering buying a used body...

anyone selling or know where I can get the right thing?

thanks, Steve