[LRflex] Leica DMR

  • From: Juan Gea-Banacloche <banacloj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:53:26 -0500

Hello, there
I am thinking about getting a DMR before the current $500 rebate
expires (or a "certified used" or a demo or something like that). I
have never bought any Leica equipment new, and I am open to any
suggestion regarding dealers (I have always bought my photo equipment
from B&H, Adorama or, rarely, Calumet). I vaguely remember someone
mentioned a few months back he knew a Leica dealer who was offering
demo DMRs at a good price (or ???). If you have any advice, it would
be much appreciated. (If I decide against, I will be offering for
sale my R8 over the next few weeks...)

off list at
banacloj@xxxxxxx

Thanks in advance!