[LRFlex] Re: Leica DMR

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:22:24 -0700

On 06/06/2005 at 2:25 PM Aram Langhans wrote:

>I'll agree with both of you.  I have two conflicting concerns.
>
>Weight.  R8 + DMR vs. Canon 20D.  In favor of the Canon by far.
>
>Viewfinder and my eyes.  R8 + DMR vs. Canon 20D.  In favor of the R8 by
>far.

Aram:

One oft overlooked aspect of the 20D is the smaller size of the finder.
However, as an eyeglass wearer, I find it easier to view the entire field with
the 20D than with the R8!  Certainly, the 20D finder is not as bright as the
R8, but try it with any Summicron in broad daylight before you tell me it's too
dark!

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.