[LRFlex] Re: Leica AG

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:14:30 -0700

G'mornin' Doug!

I don't think so.  These are results for the first quarter of fiscal 2005/06,
which I believe starts Nov. 1 .... so these would be for Nov through the end of
Feb.

Even if it's for this year, it would be the first quarter of this year.  The
DM-R wasn't released until the second half - in July.  We likely won't see
figures on sales of the DM-R included until we see Q3 results - probably in
November.

Still, I hope that the DM-R gives them the boost they need.  I do believe
they've "bet the farm" on it!

Cheers!

David.

-------------------------------
On 05/08/2005 at 8:05 AM Douglas Herr wrote:
> However, the important bit was in the last paragraph...
> ... sales in the first four months of the current fiscal year 2005/2006 are
> slightly above the
> Company's expectations and markedly above the previous year's comparable
> figure.
> I'd say that's good news
I'll be the DMR has a lot to do with the improved sales.

Doug Herr

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.