[LRFlex] LeiRon following...

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:51:58 +0200

Hello Again

In the recent digitalized images from the LeiRon, I have the trouble with the red Color!

In fact, the lens has a permanent Skylight 1B filter and it gives a color shift on all the images. Of course the automatic and successful Nikon sytem does a good job.

But it aint"t good.

Beware, Huge)
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Image2%20(2).jpg
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Image6%20(2).jpg

The lens is a SP serie zoom. Would a UV or a simple Skylight 1A could correct the problem?
What is the difference between 1A and 1B and what impact on a Tamron lens?

Probably, I 'm incompetent when it comes to scan but the Leica R lens images are (when exposed properly) easier to scan and less prone to color cast.

It's late here in PAris, need a good sleep/

Cheers.