[LRflex] Re: Lee Fired.

  • From: lambroving@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:12:04 +0000

People who are trusted with information and leak it usually are not trusted
subsequently and receive no more information. Nothing cagey about it. I'm not
going to draw you a diagram. Lee was doing some really disruptive things within
the company.

However..., if you consider Lee's background and Kaufmann's, you can read all
kinds of things into about Leica Kultur, who has it and who hasn't. In the end,
"Best Buy" was not the way forward for Leica. Leica = Kaufmann and Kaufmann is
protecting his investment.

-------------- Original message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>:

Sorry, William, I don't live in Wetzlar anymore, so I can't really ask a Leica
employee.  You are acting pretty cagey about this, when a simple explanation
might suffice.