[LRflex] Latest PC catastrophe update/Leica writings

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:51:51 +0100

Hi Aram,
My last Leicas were an R7 and an M6 Titan - this was before Leica started having big problems - and what's the point of writing to people who don't read anything anyway? ;-) They didn't even answer when I asked them if they wanted a decent translator ;-)

Aram Langhans wrote:
Probably went through one of those keyboards typing to Leica about your problems. Maybe they should cover part of the upgrade????? Aram

<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>