[LRflex] Re: Last landscapes from NZ

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:52:55 +0100

Gary,

Thanks for so quick and encouraging answer!
I still have some hundreds pictures, but you've already seen the most
interesting :-)
When I'll finish with the "Others from NZ" series I've to prepare, maybe
I'll send more landscapes, maybe. Just trying to not repeat too much the
themes and bore all of you!
Cheers,
Marc