[LRflex] Re: Last Tuesday (2nd try w/o formatting!)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 20:50:57 -0700

I don't know about other computers, by my last post, (accidentally sent as
styled text) was almost unreadable... so lets try it again....

Philippe wrote:

> Its fur is magnificent and so well rendered.
>
> I read the other posts, keep shooting from that distance though :-)

Thanks, Philippe!

Over the years, I have photographed dozens of bears. I'm even crazy enough to
follow them into the woods, including mamas with cubs.   But I always keep a
respectful distance and use a long piece of glass.

I do carry bear spray, but I've never had even the slightest problem with a
bear. I plan to keep it that way!

Thanks for looking, my friend!   David.

--
David Young - Photographer