[LRflex] Re: Last Rodeo Photo

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 08:14:10 -0700

At 28/06/2008, you wrote:

On Jun 28, 2008, at 6:58 AM, David Young wrote:

Well, the last rodeo photo from the Little Britches group.  I make
no promises, for the future!

This young lady, named Madison (age 12), had a good run and roped
her steer well.  The hazer turned out to be her dad.  So, as they
turned to return to the start, she was still coiling her rope and he
had the look of a proud dad....

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Madison.htm

I should point out that the contrast seems a bit harsh, in the web
image. Yet, I'm looking at a 6x8" print and it looks just great.
Not sure why a jpg from the same file should show such strong
contrast.

that's a wonderful image as they emerge from the dust...I'm sure they
would love it,

Steve

Thanks Steve! They do, they've seen the jpg and the print I mentioned above, is one I'm sending them.

Thanks for taking the time to look, and to comment.