[LRflex] Re: Larger than life

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:33:14 -0500

  Bob -

Thanks , guy;  yes, it was in fact the iridescence that drew me in, and=20=

I decided that if I couldn't see that aspect well-represented in the=20
final snap it was gonna get trashed.

The 280 is likely one of the best lenses ever made, but I don't think=20
I'll be able to afford one soon myself; the "cheap & cheery"=20
achromat-at-the-end-of-a-tube will likely continue to be my axe for=20
some time.

Although... I do have a question for Herr Herr about this long-lens=20
stuff.

Bob Palmieri